Posting ID: 7357969
We are seeking an Engineering professional to help carry out project oversight on various projects in our power distribution and transmission group. This individual will work with other engineers, project managers, engineering directors, and various other teams to complete projects and maintain current business portfolio. We are looking for an individual who is looking to find a long-term home and eventually move into a director level leadership role within our company.
- Carry out project site visits and ensure project schedules are running efficiently and on time
- Work with design team to ensure project designs both 2d and 3d are up to company and client standards
- Consult engineering and design team to ensure projects are up to safety standards while also meeting company and client deadlines
- Work with maintenance, installations, and design of various power distribution and power transmission lines
- Help support clients in the construction, utilities, oil/gas, and various other industries
- Work with engineering director to learn business development, engineering oversight, and various other leadership responsibilities within the company
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Roark Browne
Phone: (913) 905-3377