RN Concurrent Review
Posting ID: JP-002014440
Actively seeking RNs that have concurrent review experience to join a growing Medicaid managed care organization located in the Sunrise, FL area on a full time Monday - Friday opportunity! No weekends or holidays. Currently, this position is remote, but will eventually transition into a flex schedule. Interviews to hire are being held quickly!
- Promote the quality and cost effectiveness of medical care by applying clinical acumen and the appropriate application of policies and guidelines to emergent/urgent and continued stay reviews.
- Perform review of emergent/urgent and continued stay requests for appropriate care and setting
- Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and discharge planning team electronically, telephonically, or onsite to coordinate member care
- Conduct discharge planning
- Educate providers on utilization and medical management processes
- Provide clinical knowledge and act as a clinical resource to non-clinical team staff Enter and maintain pertinent clinical information in various medical management systems
- Active RN License in FL
- 2+ years of Concurrent Review Experience
- Open to working a flex schedule (onsite/remote) after 3- 6 months
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rebecca Lee