Desktop Support Technician
Posting ID: 7307456
- Answer phone calls and take ownership of IT Support incidents.
- Provide 1st and 2nd tier troubleshooting for end user incidents.
- Log and manage end user incidents in the Service Management system.
- Escalate incidents requiring further troubleshooting or elevated privileges
- Maintain communication with end users regarding incidents
- Provide after hours "on call" support to end users during assigned periods
- Support all Microsoft applications (ex. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Support all computers and peripherals, involving vendor support if needed
- Support Converged Devices.
- Support all applications covered in the Service Portfolio
- Assist with user creation, modification and termination.
- Follow all defined policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Meagan Speck
Phone: (704) 357-4510