Posting ID: 7375993
Perform electrical & electronic troubleshooting skills on boards and couplers that are used on military & defense radar systems. Skilled in the use of oscilloscopes, voltmeters, analyzers, scopes and other electrical testing equipment through school, internships or career.
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Testing, assembly & troubleshooting of complex electro-mechanical devices
- Use test equipment for testing and troubleshooting including multimeters, and network analyzers
- Soldering experience preferred.
- Ability to read schematics, engineering drawings and wire diagrams
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Michael Schulke