Posting ID: JP-002020340
The Integrations Engineer will help us plan, design and implement the integrations of current future of systems at NSD. You’ll be responsible for creating documentation and end-to-end integration between cloud based and on-premise systems and/or appropriate technologies to sustain our continued growth. Candidates should have demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions which can scale to meet rapid organizational growth. Expect to be the owner for a diverse catalog of integrations for critical systems.
In order to build the world-class solutions, we are looking for dedicated and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
• Architect and maintain API endpoints for internal and partner cloud systems.
• Develop real time and asynchronous systems integrations.
• Own a diverse catalog of systems and safeguard their data.
• Balance the engineering needs of multiple organizations.
• Ownership of multiple integrations and Azure infrastructure.
• Drive multiple cross functional initiatives, and production operations support.
azure, cloud, api development, microservices, .net, java
Top Skills Details:
1. Azure Experience - Project experience tied to cloud migration; Azure preferred (Google and AWS they are open to)
2. Experience with .NET and Node.JS (microservices) / currently in ASP.NET/VB.NET
3. Expert in developing and managing APIs (Microservices) – write, scale, test, deploy, secure it
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
They want an open-minded engineer when it comes to technology. No one with Dogamtic Programming characteristics: someone choosing languages and software through subjective opinion
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ravyn Sullivan