Posting ID: JP-001974407
This is a Pricing Analyst to supporting the pricing team of the Healthcare division.
- Maintaining price lists for your assigned market and products
- Collecting data from several system and compiling them into a master system
- Updating each system - SAP, KMS, PQR, and Sharepoint
- Updating quote books and reviewing them for obsolete pricing data
- Executing order verification
- Validate and audit order entry price against the quote
- Verify pricing in electronic systems; investigate any pricing discrepancies to find the cause and resolution
1) Sales Data Admin.
• Run reporting out of Amcor Quote System by Sales Manager
• Confirm and validate with Sales & Marketing Managers whether we won or lost business
• Reasons for win/loss, competitor if any, etc.
• Create reporting in excel and submit to Sales Team & Marketing Analysts monthly
2) Miscellaneous projects
This person would report to me, I am on the Commercial Reporting/Analytics Team.
Bachelor, Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Analysis, Analyst, Analytical, Excel, Pivot Table, V look up, SharePoint, Data, Pricing, powerpoint, Pricing, Finance, Sap, Microsoft excel
Top Skills Details:
1) Analytical skills
2) Excel: spreadsheet management, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas
3) Good communication skills: team player and collaborative
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Data Science
- Intermediate to advanced with Excel: thorough, in-depth examples from school projects and/or on the job experience with spreadsheet management, VLOOKUPs, and basic formulas.
- PowerPoint experience
- Excel: Pivot tables, if/then statements, index matching, macros and more extensive formulas are highly preferred but can be trained.
- 6-12 months in an analytical role, cost analysis, financial type of background
- Manufacturing experience: less of a learning curve because they're able to connect the dots better and fully understand all that goes into the pricing structure
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jennifer Felckowski