Posting ID: 7300658
* Ensures consistent completion of all the planned manufacturing activities assigned to him/herself.
* Minimize waste of the resources (work time, materials, and components).
* Organize workplace to maximize the throughput and minimize risks of errors.
* Follow well defined procedures closely, with attention to detail.
* Practice strong aseptic technique.
* Document activities accurately and clearly as per GDP.
* Operate manufacturing equipment according to well defined procedures.
* Daily monitoring of the process.
* Minor maintenance of manufacturing equipment as trained.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Bradley Drew