Posting ID: JP-002017896
Now hiring 10+ Assemblers!!
- Will be Assembling bumpers after they have been painted.
- Bumper comes in 3 parts will assemble with a partner until machines are up and running, there is a welding station and assembly station.
- Use tools, plastic screws, screen gun, drills, and buffer to assemble the parts together.
- Once assembled will place completed bumpers on the rack for shipping.
- Will wear gloves while handling the bumpers.
Top Skills Details:
1. Reliable (Attendance)
2. Open minded and willing to learn
3. Physical lifting (20lbs-40lbs)
4. Working in a fast pace environment
If interested in the job opportunity call Carlos Quintanilla at (408) 346-9332 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Quintanilla, Carlos