Document Control Specialist
Posting ID: 7308978
DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST
This position will be responsible for supporting the operation and upkeep of the Quality Assurance Document Control System to support GMP programs. The core function consists of day to day Electronic Data Management System (EDMS) tasks consisting of word processing and document lifecycle management.
DETAILED DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position provides support for the preparation and maintenance of quality control and quality assurance documents (SOPs, test methods, protocols, etc.) for in-house documents that are maintained in the EDMS.
Ancillary duties include but are not limited to preparation and maintenance of form templates, issued forms & logbooks and controlled binder locations.
- Position requires AA diploma or equivalent job experience and 0 to 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- This position requires superior computer skills with MS Word, Excel, Adobe.
- Requirements also include superior attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent grammatical and proofreading skills, & proven multi-tasking abilities.
- immediate response action to tasks and personnel requests for assistance, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to handle changing priorities if needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP regulations for documentation practices is highly desired.
- The successful candidate will be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism and be able to work well with employees at all levels of skill and authority throughout company.
- Desired qualifications include experience utilizing a validated Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Richard Aquino