Posting ID: 7030939
Aerotek is on a search for a Pharmaceutical Operator for a client in St. Louis area.
- Performs all functions relating to the processing of API's consistent with established Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Batch Records and SOPs.
- Executes Batch Record and logbook documentation
- Executes the procedures used to clean pharmaceutical production equipment and facilities.
- Operates pharmaceutical production equipment and executes procedures for manufacturing such as dispensing, mixing, reaction, centrifuge, distillation, purification, drying.
- Executes changeovers and line clearances.Identifies and assists in the corrective actions of processing related issues.
- Performs in-process product quality checks and documents accurately.
- HS Diploma or technical training in chemistry or biology
- 2+ years of experience in a cGMP regulated chemical or pharmaceutical production environment
- Experience with distillation, purification, roto evaporation, filtration, reactor vessels, etc
- 6:00AM - 2:30PM. Two 10-15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Magdalena Love
Phone: (314) 801-2688