Claims and Returns Representative
Posting ID: 7030526
Looking for individuals interested in joining a growing corporation as a claims representative. Call center experience, retail management experience, or administrative experience preferred. Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems is required.
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:30-7:00pm
Please apply or call/email Samantha Burton: /401-228-1265
- Receives incoming calls, emails, electronic information and other correspondence involving customer disputes
- Researches and resolves issues preventing payment, effectively communicating results to customer and other internal resources
- Qualifies validity of dispute and processes credit to customer account
- Escalates sensitive of high priority disputes for further action
- Provides administrative support by retrieving backup documentation including invoice copies, proofs of delivery, deduction backup, and other operational input
- Records and escalates pricing disputes to internal Pricing Team
- Properly maintain department files including scanned documentation and records in database
- meets deadlines and expectations for processing turnaround
- Performs other job duties as required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Samantha Burton
Phone: (401) 228-1265