Electromechanical Assembler/ Cable Technician
Posting ID: JP-002018802
This position is open to seasoned technicians or candidates with little experience that are open to learning the role and working hard. Any previous experience working with your hands is considered experience (automotive mechanic, general labor, etc.). Previous experience assembling or testing electronics is very helpful, but not necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
• Fabricate, test and troubleshoot electrical cables, Harnessed and electronic components and assemblies for US Army ground combat vehicles.
• Harness and cable building.
• Electrical fabrication and test.
• Assembly of mechanical parts in our machine shop.
• Integration and testing of electrical and mechanical assemblies.
• Perform electrical and electronic component troubleshooting.
• Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance.
• Ability to interpret electrical schematic diagrams.
• Ability to interpret assembly drawings.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Basic soldering capability.
o Experience with IPC 610, IPC 620 or J-STD preferred
• Familiarity with hydraulic systems, environmental test chambers, and linear actuators.
• Experience installing or troubleshooting SINCGAR radios
• Experience with Cable problems, radio programming and basic trouble shooting, resolving CAN interface issues, and verifying Ethernet connectivity via the vehicle maintenance port.
Those With the Below MOS Are Strongly Encouraged to Apply:
USARMY: 25Uniform or 25 Series
USMC: 06 Hundred & 28 Hundred Fields
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Quinlan, Anneliese