Posting ID: 7341408
As a Procurement Services Rep you are supporting the plants across North America to help procurement raw materials. Once you receive the order(s) from the plant, you're entering them into SAP, reaching out to the vendors, and updating SAP to complete the order. A more extensive job description is listed below:
* Receive and process supply orders while screening information for accuracy and completeness.
* Monitors orders while communicating key updates
* Works with material planners to ensure raw materials are available to meet demand.
* Expedite raw material orders as requested, resolve shortages, and follow through on late deliveries using contacts with supplier customer service, sales representatives and freight carriers.
* Create and maintain purchase orders in multiple ERP systems.
* Monitors and directly orders specified raw materials based on min/max levels or other specified replenishment or stocking program.
* Works with suppliers and plants to maintain rail-car stocking programs to meet specified levels.
* Recommend invoice payment based on approved price list or price index. Resolves discrepancies to insure proper payment for raw materials. May need assistance with complex discrepancies.
* Initiate basic level of price quotes as requested.
* Facilitate dialog between manufacturing, inventory control, accounts payable and supplier to resolve basic inventory, delivery, and quality or price discrepancy issues.
* Maintain monthly forecasts for specified raw materials.
* Prepare, maintain, and review procurement files, reports and price lists.
- Ability to prioritize their work (Organized)
- Familiar with warehouse/shipping/manufacturing environment
- MS Office
-> Excel- working with serial numbers, material number
- SAP (can teach this)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Shane Hayes
Phone: (920) 636-4136