Loan Documentation Specialist
Posting ID: JP-001981168
• Responsible for reviewing and preparing documentation.
• Correspond with investor/client to determine new payment factors.
• Coordinate material with investor/client to obtain approval for conversions, transfers and modifications. Input and verify changes to the MSP system for various products.
• Correspond with homeowners.
• Correspond with outside vendors to obtain needed documentation.
• Present a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
• Maintain and increase knowledge, as applicable of current practices, procedures and policies.
• Help maintain proper accounting of GL accounts.
• Participate in department audit program.
• Maintain performance standards.
• Support management in defining and developing procedures for new products.
• Performs all other responsibilities and duties deemed necessary including, but not limited to, adjustable rate mortgages, daily simple interest, interest only loans, ELOC’S, construction loans
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-High School Diploma
-1+ year of administrative/office experience
-Must take a Financial Math test and MS Excel
-1 year of mortgage or banking experience
NICE TO HAVES
-financial services experience
-advanced excel skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Daniel Manning