Assemblers needed on 1st shift
Posting ID: 7306766
Assemblers needed on 1st Shift!
A local manufacturing company in the Denver, PA area is looking for Entry Level Assemblers to join their team on 1st Shift.
- 1st Shift: 6am - 2:30pm Monday - Thursday
- Assembly of components, boxing, shrink-wrapping and labeling of finished goods.
- Using Scan Gun to label products for further processing
- Installing terminals on cables
- Cutting cables and cords of different sizes and quantities
- Ability to learn to measure
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical ability and dependability
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Basic math and measuring skills
No interview or tour needed, starting Immediately!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Andres Isaza