Entry-Level Warehouse - Start ASAP - $15.50-16.65/HR
Posting ID: 7308403
What You Will Do
The Warehouse Worker is primarily responsible for receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer focused distribution.
- No experience needed
- Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with safety requirements.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with a team.
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Nights: Monday to Thursday 6:00PM - 4:30AM
- Weekends: Friday to Sunday 6:00AM - 6:30PM
To apply, please submit resume or call 970-776-5243.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Carolina Gullion