Posting ID: 7338674
MUST HAVE case processing experience
MUST HAVE medical narrative writing experience
MUST HAVE experience in drug safety
The main two responsibilities of this role will be Medical Narrative Writing and Case Processing. See below for more responsibilities:
* Review of medical records for serious adverse event reporting
* Writing clinical narratives and FDA MedWatch form 3500 (if applicable)
* Entering data into Safety Database
* Working with other safety personnel in cross checking cases as a quality control mechanism
* Reconciliation of clinical database entries with safety data.
* Clinical Data listing review with project team
* Liaise with medical monitor for safety review/finalization of serious adverse events.
* May participate in medical and concomitant medication coding review
* Effective communication between site staff, sponsor, internal staff members
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Amanda Purvis
Phone: (973) 829-4446