Biology Lab Technician I and II openings
Posting ID: 7337770
Seeking candidates for multiple Biology Lab Tech I and Tech II openings with a large and rapidly expanding Research Hospital in the Columbus area. Openings are currently for multiple groups with a primary focus on cell based work for the current openings.
We offer extremely competitive growth opportunities and are looking for people that have a shared interest in growing with the company long-term.
- Labs will support production efforts for manufacturing biological products by following appropriate practices, batch records, and standard operating procedures.
Labs will primarily focus on developing and production of viral vector based biological products.
- Typical lab work will include cell culturing, assisting in the preparation and inventory maintenance of solutions prepared in-house, and organizing the daily workloads for the production and purification of AAV (Adreno-Associated Virus) vectors
- The environment is very biopharma based.
Will operate and perform the calibration, validation, cleaning, of all facility equipment and systems as specified in SOPs.
Assist in process documentation review, revision, remediation, and process change controls.
- Will be working in a highly regulated environment.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Genetics, or a related field strongly preferred
- Tech I: Looking for 0-3 years of strong biology, microbiology, or other related lab experience. Strong research experience can substitute work experience.
- Tech II: Looking for 2-4 years of cell culturing and biopharma or virus related experience, OR experience working in a highly regulated GMP lab environment.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jonathan Borgese
Phone: (614) 932-1316