Posting ID: JP-001977367
Our client is seeking a talented Fullstack Developer/Architect to join their team and support R&D projects. This role will be responsible for software development of existing and new instruments, developing common software platforms that can be used across all product lines, leading Informatics strategy, roadmap and solutions for Material Science market.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proven software architecture experience in development of desktop And/or web-based software products, preferably in an agile environment
- Experience with modern software architecture paradigms and patterns
- Experience with software quality assurance and testing.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely including an ability to document software architecture
- Knowledge and shown experience as a full stack software developer
- Exposure to elements across our technology stack (Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, C#, .Net, SQL Server).
- Cloud technology experience, AWS / Azure
- Knowledge and application of software engineering practices (e.g. Unit testing, TDD, CI/CD, SOLID, BDD etc.)
- Industry experience in Medical Device, Aerospace/Defense, Aviation, manufacturing, or similar product based work
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stover, Sarah