Assemblers needed (1st and 2nd shift openings)
Posting ID: 7306777
Looking for Assemblers to work 1st (6am-3pm) or 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) manufacturing and development company in Sanford, NC. This is full time and long term position that offers opportunity and room for growth within the company. Company provides extensive training process when initially hired. Once training is over, the company offers an excellent benefits package, and promotion from within.
- At least 1-2 years of experience work with quality, inspection, finishing, or assembler experience
- Ability to read blueprints or instructional diagrams
- Detail oriented
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or similar environment preferred
- Experienced with hand and power tools preferred
- Experience working with small parts or materials strongly preferred
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalent required
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Willing to submit to a background check
Please submit resume displaying the above skills for consideration. Please call 919-379-8332 for any questions
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Linsey Ichnoski