Human Resources Assistant
Posting ID: JP-001978626
Our client is looking for an HR Assistant to assist the Human Resources Department in a temporary capacity. A candidate should have 1-2 years experience working in Human Resources, and payroll experience is helpful. Experience working in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
Will also consider candidates without HR experience but with very strong administrative experience.
• Maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Process hiring-related paperwork.
• Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
• Maintain filing system in compliance with the federal and state laws.
• Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
• Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Camilla States
Phone: (843) 746-5775