Customer Services Specialist
Posting ID: JP-001981434
***HIRING NOW FOR $18/hour***
Aerotek is hiring a customer service specialist for a manufacturing company in the Cedar Rapids area to start immediately.
- Provide service and product support to consumers.
- Engage customers on the phone in a professional and friendly manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries on product issues, service, orders, billing, etc. in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot customer issues leading to an appropriate resolution.
- Open customer accounts, update existing information and analyze their needs.
- Work with various teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- 40+ WPM typing.
- Teamwork and problem solving ability.
- Manufacturing work setting is a plus.
- Quick thinker and ability to navigate multiple screens.
Apply now for more information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brandon Marshall