Posting ID: 7308668
A General Aviation Company in the South Dallas area is looking for an avionics technician.
- Read, understand and accomplish maintenance manual procedures. Must be able to research and order parts.
- Fabricate, assemble, repair, install, modify, test, operate, and troubleshoot aircraft installed avionics and electrical systems in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, engineering schematics and accepted industry practices.
- Assemble, install, terminate, and test wire harnesses to schematic specifications.
- Install Avionics and Electrical Mods to STC, Manufacture's Installation manual and Engineering specifications.
- Review work scope, drawings, and parts kits for accuracy and applicability.
- Perform electrical continuity checks, operational tests, and acceptance test per engineering and manufacturer's installation instructions.
-Must have Garmin experience
Aviation Mods and Completions on both Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing Aircraft
Bell, Eurocopter, McDonnell Douglas, Boeing, Garmin, Bendix, King, Collins, BFGoodrich, Cessna, Robinson, Piper, Agusta, Robinson, Honeywell, Airbus, Leonardo, Gulfstream, Beechcraft, Cirrus, Pilatus, Bombardier
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Victor Beltran
Phone: (972) 348-1836