Posting ID: 7376921
- Help drive implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing and support departments.
- Optimize manufacturing processes through investigation and implementation of advanced manufacturing techniques and equipment to ensure total manufacturing costs are minimized.
- Utilize sound manufacturing and industrial engineering practices of work measurement, plant layout, material handling and systems analyses to conduct studies of alternatives for improving manufacturing operations and to eliminate waste.
- Develop processes and tooling requirements to meet customer specifications.
- Maintain procedures work instructions for all engineering tasks.
- Develop and maintain CNC programs.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ashley Seiple