Posting ID: 7298350
Seeking an iOS developer to build customized applications within the Autonomous Vehicle Space.
Assist in building a self-driving business ecosystem that is purpose-designed from the outset. The AV strategy is different because we are designing, testing and operating an ecosystem today that is fit for the purpose of the AV business model in the future.
Are you passionate about transportation-as-a-service (TaaS) served by Autonomous Vehicles? Are you motivate to apply your software skills to build the self-driving ecosystem? This team has been tasked to develop scalable building block platforms based on mobility opportunities.
As a Software Engineer you are going to:
* Write production-quality code to deploy these solutions on the Transportation-as-a-Service solutions
* Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
* Support and develop code to enhance testing platform
* Collaborate with teams working on autonomous vehicles software solutions
Basic qualifications needed:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
* 3+ years of work experience in Object Oriented development in Swift/Objective-C
* 2+ years of experience with SQL.
Preferred desirable qualifications:
* Exceptional software engineering knowledge.
* Passion for designing and building mobile applications.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
* Applied experience with iOS app development using Objective-C and/or Swift.
* Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks, Xcode/Interface Builder and the iOS SDK Have applications posted in the App Store is a huge plus.
* Experience using version control repositories such as Git or TFS.
* Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including:
o Pair/Mob programming
o Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories
* Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders
* Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems
* Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments - PCF/ Azure etc
* Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools.
* Experience with Lean Agile methodology.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Jonathon Smoes