Exadata Data Architect
Posting ID: JP-001975333
TEKsystems has a need for a Exadata Data Architect to help in building a high speed data store to meet CMS
Interoperability mandates. This role will be 100% remote.
• Participates in the development and implementation of complex databases, often using new technologies and database design work.
• Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
• May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
• Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for
• May assist and help train lower level analysts.
• Good understanding of Oracle RAC, Oracle Dataguard, Dataguard Broker, OEM and Autosys Experience with the migration of database,
performance tuning and database capacity planning
• In-depth understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions
• Experience assisting teams/partners with issues by helping identify the issue / providing solution from database perspective
• Experience with Exadata Oracle 12c
• Oracle 12c developer tools with Exadata experience is needed in an Agile environment.
• Prior healthcare experience.
• Dimensional modeling experience.
• Deep knowledge of Oracle tools and APIs, data processing, and data warehousing technologies
• Deep Knowledge in Oracle Database internals, Exadata and performance tuning both from application and database server point of view
• Deep knowledge and hands on experience on handling data and structure between production and lower environments
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jared Schlicht
Phone: (615) 716-7424