Job thumbnail

Customer Service Rep



Posting ID: JP-002021257

Full Time
Share:Facebook iconTwitter iconLinkedin icon

Seeking Customer Service Representatives to support Warranty Department!

We are currently seeking customer service representatives to offer support to team members experiencing technical difficulties.

Daily responsibilities include handling inbound calls 80% of the time, remaining 20% is email follow up, processing technical issues from technicians.

The expectation is to handle 35 calls per day and will need to have problem solving skills when handling technical issues claims. Other responsibilities include:

  • Checking on orders
  • Answering questions on deliveries
  • Answering questions on products and warranties
  • Providing troubleshooting on billing and order support issues.


  • Problem Solver
  • Customer Service
  • Education level (BA/BS)
  • Order Support
  • Order Entry
  • MS Office

Top Skills Details:

  • Customer Service Skills
  • Order Entry
  • MS Office
  • Ability to multi-task

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

minimum 1-5 Years of customer service experience Strong Communication Skills Strong Computer Skills

Experience Level:

Entry Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

Contact Information

Recruiter: Jean Chambers

Phone: (410) 579-3072


Related Courses

Browse All