Electro-Mechanic - 1st shift
Posting ID: 7336835
Now hiring for an Electro-Mechanic in the Denver, PA area!
1st shift: 6am - 2:30p/3:30pm
Pay Rate: $21 - $25
If you're looking for a career that offers innovation and values its co-workers, then join our growing team as a Electrical Maintenance Mechanic. This is a 1st shift position in our Denver, PA facility.
The electrical maintenance mechanic will perform a wide range of mechanical and electrical duties, utilizing a variety of tools and skills. Candidates will be responsible for performing machine installation, repairs, and troubleshooting tasks and are accountable to meet these responsibilities while insuring conformance to safety and quality standards.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Cleans, inspects, makes adjustments, and performs other preventative maintenance tasks as required or scheduled.
- Responds to emergency equipment breakdowns and makes necessary repairs in a timely manner.
- Commits to the continuous improvement process and serves as a role model.
- Has an extensive knowledge of equipment operation and is able to read and understand equipment literature.
- Disassembles and assembles equipment as required to perform repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Installs and overhauls equipment as required.
- Troubleshoots to determine cause of machine/equipment malfunction. Performs repairs and fabricates equipment components as required.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Hailey Spicer
Phone: (717) 553-7886