Commercial Construction Estimator
Posting ID: 7030409
Job Title: Lead Estimator
- Assisting in identifying bid opportunities
- Attending site visits and pre-bid meetings
- Preparing and tracking requests for quotes
- Soliciting and tracking quotes from small businesses to ensure that small business contracting goals are met
- Preparing detailed in house estimates
- Organizing, archiving and maintaining bid documents
- Assisting in contract document hand of to the project team for successful bids.
- 5 years experience estimating commercial or industrial construction projects
- Experience in preparation and submission of bid documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel required
- Ability to estimate multiple projects a must
- Perform quantity take off & generate estimates for large civil/earthwork construction projects
- Estimating experience with the Florida Region is preferred
- Some travel required for pre-bid analysis
Qualified Candidates apply today or call 904-527-5569 for further questions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lejla Karic
Phone: (904) 527-5569