Posting ID: 7371647
Seeking a Structural Engineer for a local firm to Milwaukee. The firm serves a diverse client portfolio allows the team to work on interesting projects of all types and sizes.
Please apply by phone. Shae 414-214-6030
As an integral part of the team, you can expect the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Structural design and calculations
- Production of construction drawings
- Field Observations (some travel may be required)
- Review/approve construction administration contract documents such as specifications, shop drawings and as built drawings.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or related discipline required
- Master's Degree in Structural Engineering is a plus but not required
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Structural Analysis software packages (RAM Suite, Tekla, TEDDS, Enercalc, WoodWorks, etc.)
- Familiarity with design Codes and standards (IBC, ASCE-7, AISC, ACI, NDS)
- Experience utilizing Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD desirable.
- Prior internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the US
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Shae Doolin