Opportunity for a Sr. Supply Chain Coordinator/Analyst
Posting ID: 7300598
Opportunity with a Top 10 company in the WORLD in their field.
- Sales Forecasting
- Forecast Accuracy Reporting
- Help to insure orders are shipped in a timely manner to meet the customers requested delivery date
- Conduct Root Cause analysis
- Improvement Monthly Report Semi-annual preparation and monthly analysis
- Process Improvement, Sell Through Analysis (Customer), Sales Forecast to Actual Sales Analysis
- KPI (Baseline Improvement)
- Use of supply chain system for order management, reporting and forecasting
- Forecasting & demand planning, root-cause analysis experience in Supply Chain
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookup, formulas, etc.; Macros is a huge plus)
- Superb communication & collaborative skills, hard-working, flexible to work OT as needed (may be on weekends)
Apply with your resume for immediate consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Frank Lofaro