Posting ID: 7336118
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES AND MATERIAL HANDLERS
Reports to Branch Operations Manager
* Generates dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
* Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Opens cartons, sorts merchandise, and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
* Verifies merchandise documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
* Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
* Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
* Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department.
* Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
* Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system.
- Shipping Picking, packing, lifting 50lbs, palletizing, wrapping, manual pallet jack
- Stocking, quantifying, RF Scanner, manual pallet jack
- High School Diploma
Previous experience is not Required
- 6 am - 2:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- 3 pm - 11:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
- 10 pm - 6:30 am (Monday to Thursday)
- 9 pm - 5:30 am
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Contact - Vivek Kumar
Phone No - 973.532.6314 x 56280
Recruiter: Vivek Kumar