Posting ID: JP-002017744
Our client is looking for a 1st shift and 2nd shift Quality Inspector in their Minneapolis location
- Provides final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment.
- Inspecting parts variety of Aerospace parts and will be utilized on other products depending on production needs.
- Works from drawings and specifications.
- May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
- May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
- Dependability, flexibility to perform "other" duties as assigned, reliable attendance and the required core tasks listed are essential to the job.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience inspecting machined parts
- Experience working with GD&T blueprints and familiarity with
- Strong surface plate experience and blueprint reading with GD&T
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Overland, Keanna