Posting ID: 7029659
We are currently supporting a growing company in hiring CAS Assessors; the client is directly contracted by OPWDD to support individuals using their services. This person would be working directly with the developmentally disabled population to conduct assessments. Candidates with the following experience should apply:
- 1+ years of post-bachelor experience working directly with adult developmentally disabled population
- Bachelor's Degree in a liberal arts, health care or human services concentration
- Passion for working with developmentally disabled population
- Schedule and coordinate assessment processes with individuals and/or families
- Perform 1-2 assessments daily with developmentally disabled population to determine what services may be needed through OPWDD
- Perform outreach tasks with people received OPWDD services
- Documentation and completion of all assessments within computer system
- Position requires travel (compensated by company), a car and valid driver's license
- Weekend work may be required
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a drug screen/background check
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Erin Kearney