Posting ID: 7375042
- Implement quality systems with special emphasis on maintaining TS16949 & ISO 14001 certifications. Monitor and maintain QS/TS/Quality Operating System requirements
- Coordinate supplier quality management metrics including but not limited to preventative and corrective actions & PPAPs for current and new customer programs.
- Support Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP/PPAP)
- Track and maintain quality related metrics for reporting both to external & internal customers.
- Serve as liaison between local Plant and external Quality system auditing body.
- Manage and coordinate tasks of Quality Technicians and Quality Engineers.
- Responsible for coordinating investigations and responses to customer complaints.
- Manage Customer Quality Rejects and Returned Material and 8D Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions.
Located in Columbia, Mo, relocation assistance is provided!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ethan Rumbo
Phone: (314) 801-5218