Posting ID: 7305929
The ideal Database Administrator will have experience with both Oracle and SQL Server
This position is a 6 - 12 month contract to hire.
- Minimum of 5 years of Database Administration experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c (OEM) - Required
- Knowledge of large computer systems, networks, databases, relational database administration, database tools, high level computer languages, & PC systems
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles, theories, techniques, and methodologies of systems analysis
- Knowledge of computer programming, data modeling, and object oriented programming procedures, techniques and applicable tools
- Ability to prepare detailed written instruction and documentation
- Ability to express complex technical concepts at a level appropriate to the audience, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of UNIX scripting and UNIX system administration
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server database administration
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle Advance Security Products
- Data Modeling and Database design
- SQL Server and Oracle DB performance Management and Tuning
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Allison Dittmer