Pharmacy Technician II
Posting ID: 7307378
Title: Pharmacy Technician II
This role is with a leader in the specialty pharmacy industry.
- Pharmacy experience (retail or front-end)
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Mathematical Skills
- Monitors the index queue and accurately attaches prescription, referral or other images to patient referral/profile.
- Sets the priority level for the referral so the referral can be worked appropriately through the different stages of the process.
- Manages referrals in the Reorder step and activates the referral when appropriate.
- Accurately transcribes the prescription and patient information from the referral documentation into the system for processing.
- Researches referrals and obtain prescriptions for new or continued treatment from the appropriate MD offices via phone or fax.
- Manages calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information or to inform them of a delay in services due to lack of needed information.
- Transfers Pharmacist Call Backs to a Pharmacist in order to complete the intake/referral of a patient for services.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Stephanie Curran
Phone: (610) 232-5803