Posting ID: JP-001959117
The client is looking for an object oriented programmers with .NET Development experience to help support a new rebar plant that has been built and also new systems the are implementing. These candidates will be responsible for developing new and existing applications in .NET languages and will work closely within the teams in an open and agile environment. This person must be highly motivated and willing to learn. This candidate will have opportunity to work on the network and do hands on coding.
- An understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Candidate should possess an understanding of database normalization
- Experience with structured development methodologies
- Experience writing technical documentation (i.e., requirements, specifications, design documents, etc.)
- Candidate should possess strong communication, organization and planning skills
object oriented programming, .NET, OOP, Agile, C#
Top Skills Details:
1. C# Development Experience
2. Microsoft .NET Stack and SQL programming
3. Agile Development Methodologies and Solid Principles
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Hard working, Motivated, Willing to learn, Good open communication, takes direction well. Someone who is passionate about IT even outside of work.
Someone who has experience and thrives in a remote capacity is a plus.
Someone who has the "ability to say no".
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072