Customer Service Rep *Entry Level* M-F!
Posting ID: 7030789
Hiring Entry Level Customer Service Representatives to start ASAP!!
Start Date: December 18th
Pay: $12/hour, $12.50 for bilingual and overnights. + Incentives up to $16.64/hr
Schedules: 1st Shift M-F and Overnights
Location: 48th St & McDowell
- Receive a high volume to calls to coordinate non-emergency medical transportation needs for patients
- Communicate mainly with providers to verify demographic information and document calls
- Verify insurance and obtain authorizations
- Previous customer service experience required. Healthcare background preferred, but open to retail, restaurant, fast food experience!
- Customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry (Preferred)
- Ability to accurately type 35 WPM
Great way to get your foot back in the door within customer service or call centers!
*To apply and proceed to next steps please email Danielle your resume & contact information*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Danielle Coenen