Posting ID: JP-001980470
1. Work with sales team to finalize project details and design details to kick off project
2. Working with internal teams from start to finish of a project (machine)
3. Being available for field work on the completed machines
4. Interfacing with outside customers as to progress on the project
5. Holding internal people accountable to timelines and moving the project through to completion
Mechanical engineering, Design, Solidworks, cad, machine design, automation, automated machinery, inventor, sheet metal, project management, made2manage supply chain management
Top Skills Details:
1. Proven working experience in project management
2. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
6. Willingness to travel
Nice to haves:
1. AutoDesk Inventor
2. Worked on multiple projects at a time
3. Assertive when necessary
4. Made 2 Manage knowledge
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
They need someone who has experience managing multiple projects at a time - someone who is able to hold the teams accountable and figure out timelines for their customers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: John Lisy