Superintendent - Multifamily / Travel (South East)
Posting ID: JP-002022065
Multifamily Project Superintendent - Traveling position (South East)
-Must have Multifamily Ground up experience as Project Superintendent
-100% Travel position - South East (candidate must be located in the SE)
Qualifications / Responsibilities:
- Must have completed at least 2 ground- up multifamily projects from start to finish between 10M – 20M as Project Superintendent
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as superintendent focused in Multifamily
- Strong building relationship skills with clients, inspectors, subs.
- Must have experience managing subcontractors on site
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to utilize: Procore, Bluebeam, Microsoft products.
- Must be excellent at communication and detailed reporting
- Change orders, submittals, RFIs
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to create and monitor construction schedules and budget
- Ability to submit accurate reports daily
- Ability to use computers, laptops and cell phone to communicate with Management, Subcontractors, and end user
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/schematics
- Other responsibilities as assigned
For immediate consideration submit your application here OR email your resume AND project list to: AGARCIAL@aerotek.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072