Posting ID: JP-001972730
A Medical Technologist Generalist performs day-to-day operations in the laboratory such as routine testing, quality control, and maintenance of instruments. They also develop, perform, and evaluate the accuracy of laboratory procedures
- Manage lab operations from obtaining and processing clinical samples for hematology, microbiology and urinalysis to ordering and maintaining supplies
- Perform, instruct and delegate medical technologist generalist testing in chemistry, hematology, blood bank and microbiology.
- Work in chemistry, hematology, coagulation, serology and urinalysis departments.
- Perform hematology, serology, immunology, urinalysis, and blood banking.
- Process and analyze specimens in all areas of the lab including chemistry, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis and microbiology.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- ASCP is a MUST
- at least 2 years of generalist experience in a hospital setting
- lab knowledge and must be able to work by themselves
- Monday - Friday (rotating weekends)
- Second Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm OR 1pm - 9:30pm
- Pay - Based on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amanda Hanneman
Phone: (913) 333-5612