Field Service Technician
Posting ID: JP-001972191
– Set up, installation, troubleshooting and repair of automation equipment
– Assembling and fitting of fixtures and machine sub-assemblies
– Testing and analysis of machines, tools and jigs
– Form and maintain strong business relationships within the industry
– Find creative solutions to customer challenges
– Planned service routes within territory
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on electric motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Locates problems by observing mechanical and electrical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
- Communicates with customers, in a professional manner
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Welding and fabrication
- Blueprints and Schematics
Field service, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Customer service, Service, Troubleshooting, Pneumatics, Preventive maintenance, Repair, Schematic, Installation, Allen-bradley, Maintenance technician, 3 phase, Blueprint, Install
Top Skills Details:
- Customer Service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- 480v 3 phase
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
Why is this position open?
- Opening Rootstown office so techs from Canada dont have to travel into the United States
Negative Impact on business?
- Techs from Canada come to US then have to quarantine for 14 days putting them out of commission
TRAVEL: throughout the US, by plane 2-3 times/month
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.