Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-001977231
We are currently hiring for a Clinical Research Coordinator. The person in this role will be a Super User for the Clinical Research Management System.
Job Duties include:
-Providing metric reporting and study tracking to Leadership.
-Facilitating the review process for all research system users
-Training new employees on the Clinical Research Management System
-Working with the clinical team and partnering with the IT Department
- 3+ years of experience with Clinical Research Software
- 3+ years of Experience working in Clinical Research Operations and Coordination
- Previous clinical trials experience
- Experience giving Presentations
- General experience and knowledge of database applications and theory, medical research methods and operations, medical terminology and computer report generation software experience
- Excel experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jenna Dehoff