Quality Engineer And Validation Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002025361
Multiple openings for Quality Engineers and Validation Engineers in Medical Device Manufacturing!
This position will support the quality engineering projects, improvements related to applicable processes and validation of manufacturing equipment.
Top Skills Details:
Medical Device manufacturing OR related industries
Equipment Validation - IQ,OQ,PQ
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in the Medical Device or related industries
• Strong writing and documentation experience.
• Knowledge of Process Validation for medical device industry (IQ/OQ/PQ)
• Working knowledge of CAPA (corrective and preventative action) and FMEA
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple functional technologies/ processes related to product manufacturing
• Strong verbal, customer-facing, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of compliance to ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR 820
intermediate to expert level.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: William Speaker
Phone: (847) 273-2969