Customer Service/Technical Support Agent
Posting ID: JP-002018926
The Customer Service Agent position serves as a first point of contact for Clients from the State, District and School level. This position is responsible for providing professional, high level Customer Service, by delivering information/ instruction and resolving process/technical related issues related to materials, test administration, reports, Client specific testing policy and personal computers as they relate to the applications. This position serves as a positive influence in a rapidly changing environment.
helpdesk, call center, trouble
Top Skills Details:
1. 3-6 months on a helpdesk or experience working in a call center environment
2. High School Diploma/GED required, Technical Degree preferred
3. Experience in MS Office Suite and experience working in a metric-based environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Receive, respond to and resolve inbound Client contacts on products
● Knowledgeable (with training) about assigned Client, service offerings, policies/standards, and processes
● Manage incidents to resolution, including Client follow-up, utilizing appropriate resources within required timelines
● Document and communicate to appropriate resource any recurring/critical client issue received
● Suggest and draft improvements or additions to knowledge base as needed
● Performs to and maintains acceptable performance levels as measured against the following metrics: client hold time, call lengths, call volumes, call quality and overall customer satisfaction
● Required to achieve several certifications throughout training and contract duration
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Natalie Weyandt