Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7030614
Customer Support Representative
We are looking for a Customer Care, Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers for the Primerica Customer Account. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues and inquiries with proper training provided.
Pay: 16/hour (unlimited weekly overtime offered)
Interviewing Dates: Monday, 12/9, Tuesday, 12/10, Wednesday, 12/11, Thursday 12/12
Working Hours: 11:30-8:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Location: Westborough, MA
- The candidate will be responsible for providing quality customer service
- Providing support to customers daily, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Responding to any incoming phone calls from customers or top clients
- Coordinate and expedite customer inquiries to other departments for resolution
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and ensuring the customer is satisfied
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts
- Responds to customers verbal and/or written inquiries
- Growth opportunity internally
- At least 2+ years in a consistent customer service facing role
- Strong attention to detail, strong verbal communication, handle fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation to Westborough, MA
- High School Degree or Higher- Requirement
Job Type: Full-time, Temp-Perm
Please send resumes
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Vaughn Pfeffer