Posting ID: 7375219
Aerotek Scientific is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Research Scientist opportunity. This will be a first shift M-F contract to hire opportunity.
Looking for someone who wants to work with RNA biomarkers from samples (seRNA) to enable a new wave of noninvasive diagnostic tests to prevent, detect, and monitor diseases. This position reports directly to the Product Operations and Clinical Operations Managers and is responsible for performing manual and automated functions of nucleic acid extraction from stool samples.
Other responsibilities include:
- analysis via immunoassay-based and PCR-based methods,
instrument and laboratory maintenance tasks, and quality documentation.
- Adheres to explicit standard operating procedures and performs all duties in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements (CAP/CLIA/GLP).
- Bachelor's Degree in Science Field
- experience in a regulated environment (CLIA/CAP/CGMP)
- molecular experience (DNA/RNA/PCR)
- personality qualities (team player, flexible, self-motivated)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jordan Maltese