Test Technician 3
Posting ID: JP-002021250
Currently seeking Test Technicians for an Electronics Manufacturing company located in Milpitas! This is a full-time, contract to hire position with great opportunity for growth! Swing and Graveyard shifts are available and includes shift differential!
* Capable to lift 10lbs and working in a restricted area.
* Basic Electronic Components knowledge and handling
* Required knowledge of the use of multimeter and oscillation scope
* Trouble Shoot PCBA to component level
* Knowledge of working with a humidity chamber
* Laser operation experience
* Failure analysis skills preferred
* Technical degree preferred
• Experienced in a contract manufacturing environment
• English Communication skills in both verbal & written instructions
• Computer proficient
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Bridget Grady
Phone: (803) 936-5383