Quality Control Lead
Posting ID: 7376645
A client of mine is actively looking for a Quality Control individual to join their team!
The ideal candidate will have a degree in the Sciences, whether that be Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering.
The Day to Day Responsibilities The Quality Control Lead:
- Responsible for ensuring the generation of accurate, timely and cost-effective analytic data used to support quality control decision making.
- Responsible for the operation of their assigned department including overseeing scheduling, monitoring capacity, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & GMP Standards
- Comfortable working with Raw Materials
- 60% Lab and 40% Floor
- Deadline driven environment
- Comfortable performing analytical chemistry techniques and instrumentation usage
- Team oriented
Experience supporting pharmaceutical, chemical, medical device is a huge plus.
If you or someone you know may be interested, apply now!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Anthony Sciarra
Phone: (610) 232-5889